Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cuts4kids.Reunion.Mother's Day

2 weeks ago, I took both kids in for their 1st haircuts!!! Cut's 4 Kids is the best!




My handsome boy! 


Her 1st blow dry!

Lovely!



Reunion
Our weekend in Ft Worth!
Paul's Mother's side of the family held a reunion Saturday at Reata downtown Ft Worth. I must say it was such an honor to meet & spend time with The Graham Family since I never got the chance to meet Paul's Mother. This was such a special time, and a great weekend with it being Mother's Day. 
We drove up Friday, stayed down the street and had a wonderful time.

Friday night dinner on the patio at Joe T. Garcias


Friday night wresting match in the hotel room! 







Saturday at Reata
Gage and Paul's Cousin Billy. Gage LOVED him!!!

Paul's Uncle Woodrow (He's 97) and Charly. Charly didn't leave his side.
He asked her "Are you my girlfriend?" . And Charly replied "Yes"!!!



The whole gang




 MOTHER'S DAY 2012...






Charly's teacher Mrs. Blazek interviewed each student regarding their Mom's.
This is what C had to say...


I laughed SO hard because I have NO clue what Debra's is but apparently I need to find out because it's a great restaurant and Vacation spot!!!!!  Out of the mouths of babes!!!!

Charly's Card she made


And a hot pad craft from school.
I can't get enough of her school crafts... I can't believe that she (with some help) is making us gifts!!! 
When I was opening this she said "Happy Mother's Day". Oh how I love that girl!

I love my babies!