I just had to type a little nOte about Charly's first day of preschool. I promise to upload pictures once I have my computer back!!! (btw. I have to get a new hard drive installed, so it will be a few more days until I get my computer back. AND Apple ROCKS, talk about customer service...they are awesome!!!)
okay back to Charly's day... paul and I both went to drop her off this morning at 8:30am. She walked in herself and started playing. We took a few pictures, told her we loved her, she said "wuv you" and we left. she didn't make a peep!!!!!
We then went to pick her up at 2:30pm, we peeked in to see what they were up too; Mrs Blazek was reading a book to them. All the other kids were sitting around the little table listening while Charly and Cami were standing up right next to her pointing to everything in the book!!!! So cute!
So we had a VERY successful first day of school! PRAISE GOD. We are so thankful!
Tons of pictures to come!